Tenant help and advice

If you need help and advice in relation to a tenancy issue you are facing now, there is a FREE service in your state which may be able to help.

Australian Capital Territory
Tenants' Union ACT (get advice)

New South Wales
Tenants' Union of NSW (get advice)

Northern Territory
Tenants' Advice Service (get advice)

QLD Statewide Tenant Advice And Referral Service (get advice)

South Australia
Consumer and Business Services (get advice)

Tenants' Union of Tasmania (get advice)

Tenants Union of Victoria (get advice)

Western Australia
Tenancy WA (get advice)